The VSD.X range of variable speed drives provides unrivaled economy coupled with quality over a wide range of power requirements (~1 to 37Kw)*
These units can be used for a range of HVAC and air-con related processes and applications such as water pumps, fan control etc. to produce accurate and energy efficient control.
With built in LCD panel, PID control and I/O when used with the SuperVZR sophisticated control strategies such as Demand Response (DR) are simple to do.
* (larger ranges available)
Input & Output
- Input Voltage Range: 380/220V±15%
- Input Frequency Range: 47~63Hz
- Output Voltage Range: 0~rated input voltage
- Output Frequency Range: 0~600Hz
- Power range: 0.4~37KW* (larger available)
- Built-in LCD Panel, PID control, , 4DI, 2AI, 1DO, 1AO
- Voltage: 1AC 220V 3AC 220/380/415/440V -15%~15%
- RS485, Speed adjusting range: 1:100
Programmable Digital Input: Provide 4 terminals which can accept ON-OFF inputs, and 1 terminal which can accept high speed pulse input.
Programmable Analog Input: AI1 can accept input of 0 ~10V, AI2 can accept input of 0~10V or 0~20mA.
Programmable Open Collector Output: Provide 1 output terminal (open collector output or high speed pulse output)
Relay Output: Provide 2 output terminals (1 for 2.2kW and below)
Analog Output: Provide 1 output terminal, whose output scope can be 0/4~20 mA or 0~10 V, as chosen.
SuperVZR OPC HMI TCP/IP/Ethernet LAN and compatible RS485 network – all main parameters control, read/write, historical log, trend and alarm.