The AIM is a very economical RS485 networked device for sensor input data gathering for monitoring* purposes. The inputs are universal and can be configured as Analogue, Thermistor or Digital.
This enables very flexible monitoring for automated central data collection with the SuperVZR web server, VisION PC based HMI or HMI Touch Screen Supervisor range. The AIM is ideal but not limited for use in Schools, Hotels, Hospitals, Offices, University Campuses, Residential.
- High density, 32 Universal Inputs, jumper configured and with LED indication.
- Compact and rugged DIN mounted module with plug terminals and auxiliary 24VDC supply.
- Up to 254 different devices on a single RS485 network giving huge point monitoring capability.Up to 254 Micron controllers per the AIM’s local twisted pair RS485 network and up to 4 Ethernet ports available on the BACnet and Modbus compatible SuperVZR to meet the control needs of all building projects.
- Easily to configure with free issue utilities.
- Modbus RS485 compatibility makes the AIM ideal for interfacing most 3rd party SCADA and BAC systems.